Badminton

Badminton

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feeling better - weigh in this week

This week has been a very interesting week.  I have been doing really well with my eating (except super bowl night).  I thought for sure I still lost some weight.

I went to Dr Bishops office the other day and weighed myself and I was exactly the same weight was I was the week earlier.  To be honest with you, I was a bit in shock.

Dr explained to me a few things that made a lot of sense and made me feel a bit better.  I weighed in at 498 which is 12 pounds from my original weigh in when i started the blog.  Dr Bishop explained to me that I was most liked having water shift around in my body and that the food i was eating was most likely firming up my body as i was losing body fat.  So instead of losing weight in number I am actually toning up somewhat.  To prove this theory the Doctor took my measurments in the office that day and I was overall 2 inches smaller than when i first started...which is equivelant to about 20 pounds lost..which is exactly where I want to be.

This did make me feel a bit better only cause I agreed it to be true. 

I still need to keep going and step it up cause I do want the weight to drop and I am finding it really hard.

I have started and I have been keeping up with the treadmill.  I try and do it each day or at least every other day. 

Not too sure how many more posts I will do, as I will be away for a month starting next week.  I will try and get a final weigh before I leave and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment