Badminton

Badminton

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weigh In Today - 7 pounds Lost

Today I went to get weighed in at Dr Bishops office here in Ottawa.  I topped the scale at 503 pounds.  A total weight loss of 7 pounds since I got last got weighed on January 19. 

I have kinda mixed emotions about this weeks weight loss.  On one hand I am really happy that I dropped 1 pound a day on average for this week.  On the other hand, I want to know what I can do more to drop some more weight.

This past week, I have eaten amazing.  On average I am eating two salads a day, with at least 1 protein shake a day, plus an egg white omelette each day.  I haven't really measured my calories to be precise but to estimate, I am puttig in about 2500 Calories a day into my body, and I am fine with this.

I have been going to the pool each day as well.  I missed only one day this week, and that was on Jan 21.  So 6 days of being in the pool combined with a great eating week, I expected more weight to come off..  I think I figured out why.  I have been going to the pool for a very long time, and I think my body has been adapting to my time in the pool and in turn, I am not getting the full effect as I should be.  What I need to do now, this week, is stun my body with some other type of exercise and still keep going to the pool.

I am not sure as of this second what exercise that will be, but I will note it on my next blog.  I am contemplating walking, exercise bike or renting out a gymnasium with some friends a few times a week and just going to shoot some baskets or play badminton.  Something needs to be added for me to maximize my weight loss.  I am eating so well right now...this is the perfect opportunity to add something else to my workout regime.

Talk soon, will post something on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment